For a FREE Profile Assessment Today.  Click Here 


Excellent Resources for the International Student

Coming to the United States to achieve your collegiate and athletic dreams can be both very exciting and very stressful! DO NOT PANIC! This document gives you step by step directions including links to access all of the information you need.

1. Register for the NCAA Eligibility Center – This is a must! If you plan to compete at a Division I or II school, you will want to register for the Eligibility Center right away.  Click on the link below to access all of the information you need for this:

When you register with the Eligibility Center, you will receive a country-specific welcome email from the Center. Click on this link to view the email that will be sent to you.

2. Provide the academic documents that are required for an international college-bound student-athlete – There are several documents you will need to send to the Eligibility Center. This includes transcripts starting with grade 9. Transcripts will need to be sent “officially” from your school, so be sure to talk to the appropriate school staff about this.  Click on the link below for information about documents needed:


3. Convert your Grades – Your grades will need to be converted to a US GPA and entered on your profile.  If you would like us to convert your grades for profile purposes please email all of your transcripts (starting with grade 9) to me at Please note that this conversion is not an official GPA for the Eligibility Center as they only use the 16 core courses to certify your eligibility.

4. Search for Frequently Asked Questions

If you have other questions, this link just may give you the answer! Click here to see the questions/answers that other student-athletes have had.


I hope this document has helped you through the registration process and provided you with the answers to any questions you may have.  If you have any other questions do not hesitate to contact me! Thanks!

All my Best,

Melynda Nash

Coordinator for Recruiting Education/

Academic Advisor